Do you like this red dress, yes or no?
- SME 1 response: It’s not really red. It’s more of a maroon color.
- SME 2 response: That’s not a dress, it’s a skirt.
- SME 3 response: My Mac is showing a blue scarf.
- SME 4 response: Why would you ever want to wear a red dress this time of year?
- SME 4 response: It really should have been made with polyester instead of cotton.
- SME 5 response: It would look better if the threads were white.
- SME 6 response: Can you add more buttons?
- SME 7 response: I’d like to see it from the rear.
- SME 8 response: DDAG (Dress Design Accessibility Guidelines) does not allow this type of dress to be red.
- SME 9 response: Although it appears to function as a dress, I think the role is more of a “cover-all”.
- SME 10 response: You should allow the length of the dress to adjusted to better meet the needs of the owner.
- SME 11 response: Is this billable?
Email additional list item ideas to CB Averitt.